Welcome to Snow Angels
We deliver a range of projects which help older people to continue to live independently.
- Developing local projects and volunteer networks to provide practical support and befriending
- Working with GP’s to support patients to improve their well-being
- Providing a single point of access for referrals for support services across the voluntary sector
- Providing support to patients being discharged from hospital and residential care.
- Development of reminiscence projects
- Delivering strategic projects including Cold Weather Plans, delivering conferences, and working with home visiting services using the “Make Every Contact Count” approach.
Our clients include:
- local authorities
- clinical commissioning groups
- housing associations
- Town and Parish Councils
- and various partnerships
We also work closely with Local Resilience Forums.
@snowangelscic RT @BodyPositive1: @BrioLeisure @Go_CheshireWest @snowangelscic @lovebrightlife @ChesterPride @_EOLP all making pledges to support our #LGB…
@snowangelscic RT @BodyPositive1: Join our conference & discover how to meet the needs of older #LGBT people in adult health & social care. https://t.co…